Thursday, December 11, 2008

What Makes Hong Kong So Special


In the my previous posts, I always emphasized Hong Kong is an "international city" or a "British colony", it is because I do believe these are simply what make Hong Kong so special.




We have buildings of both Chinese and Western style;




Apart from the spectacular skyscrapers, you will also love the gorgeous scenery in the countryside areas of Hong Kong;







Owing to the impact of British governing and our free trading port, Hong Kong has become a city with mixed culture and economy where you can see international elements and bustling of international people anytime, anywhere.

Although Hong Kong is a small city in terms of land size, it contains EVERYTHING you need.

You may think it is a bit crowded - that's just one of the characteristics of Hong Kong.
People walk faster, eat faster, work faster. Time matters most. It is exactly our way of life.


Don't worry about being sick of the busy busy city, just take a ferry across Victoria Harbor, or simply visit the beautiful countryside or islands, you will still be embraced by nature and breathing the fresh air which you are used to.







If I were a tourist, I would say the transportation network and food are the most impressive parts of Hong Kong. After reading all my posts, plan a trip(ask me for details anytime), then you will see if you agree with me.


2 comments:

Albert - Dori said...

Thanks for This blog. I'm from Barcelona (Spain) and i'm planing to travel to East next year. Your descriptions and photos are amazing.

Thank you

yewich said...

Oh you are welcome.
I've just started managing this blog, so I hope you will be following my blog to get some information for your trip planning. If you want to go to Hong Kong, just feel free to ask me anything!
Thank you for your comment I really appreciate that.